Fresh 2.6.12

Hi D-I people,

for several reasons[*] it looks like we are going to need
to spin a fresh 2.6.12. Can someone in d-i comment on if
a fresh 2.6.12 entering testing in the next week or so will
case pain?

Other Kernel-Team people, seems like 2.6.12 is going to be
with us for a bit longer. I'd rather keep packaging changes
to a minimum, but if you have any kernel patches or config updates
that should go in, now is a good time.

[*]
  Reasons for a new 2.6.12:
  - 2.6.13 udev/initrd stuff is going to take a bit longer
  - Provide dummy header packages (#331391)
  - Various bugfixes, in SVN
    http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/kernel/dists/sid/linux-2.6/debian/changelog?op=file&rev=0&sc=0

--
Horms