Re: 2.6.13, experimental and 2.6.14-rc ...

On Tue, Oct 04, 2005 at 07:59:39PM +0900, Horms wrote:
> > > My impresion of experimental, is that it is very green, and as such
> >
> > You mean the trunk branch ?
>
> No I ment the experimental distribution, or whatever it is called.

No, experimental is something true and tried, and was used for many things,
including fullblown gnome migration and such.

you just put experimental instead of unstable, and upload the package, it is
even autobuilt for some arches (used not to be), so it is neat.

The only problem is that if you are not careful and use experimental, you may
get loads of not-wanted stuff, but this can be solved with pinning magic.

Friendly,

Sven Luther