Re: GTK tarballs for automatic miniiso building updated

Hi Attilio,

Just a quick note from me from work.

We got it "working" only very late yesterday, so it is not completely
finished.

The main problem I had yesterday is that mklibs (library reduction) failed
to resolve the symbols from one lib.
See http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=330831 for details.
There also were some dependency problems which were solved by
modifying/rebuilding/including the 4 libs you saw in the localudebs dir.

So you need the latest version of my personal branch of the build directory
and you need to copy those 4 udebs to your localudebs directory.
The other libs that you are "missing" _are_ automatically included because
they are listed in ./pkg-lists/i386/gtk-miniiso/common; you don't need to
put them in localudebs!

The cdebconf-gtk udeb and also the libgtk+-directfb udebs from Alastair are
_not yet_ included in the build. The first because I did not yet have it
and the second because I could not yet find the newly uploaded version.
I see Alastair's udeb is now available
(http://packages.debian.org/unstable/debian-installer/libgtk+2.0-directfb0-udeb),
 but also that it seems to have a broken dependency on libdirectfb-udeb. I
may need to look into that (the correct dependency would be:
libdirectfb-0.9-22-udeb).
If you want to add them, copy them to localudebs _and_ add them in the
common file I mentioned.

Please reply to the list with any results you have, or meet me on the IRC
channel this evening. I plan to continue work on this this evening and
maybe this weekend. We are very close!

Cheers,
Frans

P.S. Please do not CC me (or Davide) when you send mail to the list! I read
the list and it is annoying to receive mails two times.

De informatie in dit e-mail bericht is uitsluitend
bestemd voor de geadresseerde. Verstrekking aan
en gebruik door anderen is niet toegestaan.
Door de electronische verzending van het bericht
kunnen er geen rechten worden ontleend aan de
informatie.