Re: Re: Re: installation fails with taskel 2.31

> Oh, thx for the answer. Found this:
>
>dpkg: dependeny problems prevent configuration of tasksel:
>  tasksel depends on laptop-detect; however:
>  Package laptop-detect is not installed.
>dpkg: error processing tasksel (--configure):
>  dependency problems - leaving uncofigured
>
>So I guess I should try to innstall laptop-detect.
>Will try that later this week!

Well, that led me to just another question: how to mark a package for installation?
You see, I've added the 0.12.1 version of laptop-detect to my pool directory and updated my Packages and md5sum.txt files. But I still get the same error.

Shouldn't laptop-detect automatically get installed if it's available and requested? Since my Packages file says Tasksel depends on it..