Re: GTK DBF - Automatic build infrastructure

On Sunday 25 September 2005 11:27, Attilio Fiandrotti wrote:
> ok, i've put my hands on your installer branch: it's tricky
> understanding how all those scripts work togheter bot today i should be
> able to work on it and i'll try to prepare an appropriate tarball that
> allows to create working CDROMs.

Please read my mail again. I don't really want a single big tarball ,
because that will very much hinder replacing bits with official packages
when they become available.
We very much need to work together here to create a mix of udebs and
tarballs for this new build target. We also need to make it transparent
to others how we put this image together; I propose to do this by
documenting things in the wiki.

Also, my branch still needs some work.

Let's talk about this first on IRC.