Re: Random bits about the graphical installer

Christian Perrier wrote:

OK. So I'll have to figure out how to send these in VmWare ;..where
Ctrl-Alt is the combination of keys used to get to input control out
of vmware..:-)

You can change these hot keys in VMware.

Let's dig into VmWare's documentation

Not necessary. AFAIR you will find these options in the configuration GUI of a virtual machine - it's self explaining. [Unfortunately I cannot look into it at the moment, as VMware 5 does not compile against my heavy patched 2.6.12.4 kernel.]

Helmut Wollmersdorfer