Re: GTK netinst cd snapshot available

On Sun, Sep 18, 2005 at 06:55:12PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 18, 2005 at 05:45:48PM +0200, Wouter Verhelst wrote:

> > > Just tried it. Runs nicely in vmware. Thanks.
> >
> > Also in qemu on my (powerpc) laptop (well, it's still running, but
> > still).
>
> Hey nice. how long did it run,

All afternoon. But that's because it spent most of that time waiting for
input (too lazy to write a preseed file, and giving my attention to
other, more pressing, stuff)

> last i tried that, he install took about an hour or so.

Hmm. It probably would've been similar had I paid more attention to qemu
than to those other things.

pavement is precisely one bananosecond