Re: a blindunfriendly Sarge installer problem

(OP included in BCC as requested)

On Tuesday 13 September 2005 15:49, Osvaldo La Rosa wrote:
> - my method:
> I open with alt+f2 a new console where I was able to mount a floppy
> containing a statically linked brltty bin;
> then, switching again to alt+f1 or launching dbootstrap was Ok to have
> braille support during installation.
>
> - Sarge's problem:

Are you aware of the floppy based "speakup" installation that is available
for Sarge?
This page has information on it:
http://www.debian.org/releases/sarge/debian-installer/index#speakup

You may be interested in reading this thread that gives some insight in
the reason for the status of these images: