Do not build localechooser with current SVN

I rencetly introduced changes to localechooser, which make it display
a language list which dpeends on the display context (framebuffer or
not, serial console or not, gtk interface or not).

However, while these changes seem working on normal installs, they
have broken the new recommended way to preseed localechooser ("linux
debian-installer/locale=fr_FR.UTF-8" for instance).

I'm investigating this but, in the meantime, I recommend avoiding the
build of localechooser from SVN.

The currently uploaded 0.15 version does not have this issue.