Re: do not eject cdrom at the end of the install

On Mon, 5 Sep 2005 21:08:49 +0200
Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> wrote:

> You should use the netboot images, which install from the net, and thus don't
> eject the CD at the end.

I tried them, they do. That's the reason why I went trought the trouble
to build my own cd images.

The eject happends at the end of the first install step, after
grub/lilo has been installed and before the installed system is
booted.

BTW: while we are at it, is there a way to prevent syslinux
to go into graphical mode ? it's quite annoying to type blind
if you only have a textmode (aka serial) interface to the machine

Oh.. i just realize that i havent mentioned that the machine
is a i386 box.

			Attila Kinali
--
心をこめて聞け心をこめて話せ