Re: GTK DFB frontend updated testcase

> I've removed, for graphical reasons, the main-menu hack (and non latin
> fonts too for space reasons) and added a debian logo and it runs in a

Remember that one of the main interests of the graphical installer is
the display of some languages we will never be able to display in a
text environment.

So, removing fonts to save space has to remain a very temporary
workaround. A graphical installer with only Latin fonts is really
really of a lowered interest.

Besides this, can you mention me how one can "recognize" that teh
graphical installer is in use?

I need this for localechooser so that the languages which absolutely
need the graphical installer, are only displayed when it is used.

We currently have such trick for non Latin-1 languages which cannot be
displayed if the framebuffer text console isn't available.

For this we currently test the debian-installer/framebuffer
variable. What could I test in roder to "know" that the graphical
installe ris in use?