Setting to grave, suggested by waldi after vorlon doing the same on #314813 for cdebootstrap

severity 325251 grave
thanks

Hi debootstrap maintainers, ...

Well this problem seems to be due to :

      if [ "$ARCH" = "alpha" -o "$ARCH" = "m68k" ]; then
        IPFWTOOL="ipchains"
      elif [ "$ARCH" = "powerpc" -o "$ARCH" = sparc ]; then
        IPFWTOOL="ipchains iptables"
      else
        IPFWTOOL=iptables
      fi

And since powerpc for etch will have only 2.6 kernels, there is no reason to
keep ipchains around, and in particular not since it was kicked from etch by
the RMs. Additionally this breaks d-i etch installs, and is a real pain.

I don't mean to pressure by the severity change, but waldi pointed out to me a
similar bug against cdebootstrap (#314813), from which i quote :

  severity 314813 grave
  thanks

  On Tue, Jun 21, 2005 at 05:47:49PM +0300, webmaster@guides.co.il wrote:
  > > That still sounds grave to me, if it means the tool in its present state
  > > will not be usable for building CDs of etch when etch is released as
  > > stable.

  > Since the fix is simple, and we have a while before etch to be released,
  > important should be enough for now. If there'll be a delay, I'll bump the
  > severity to grave.

  ... which is how bugs end up getting missed for release.

So, i think the severity raising is waranted.

Friendly,

Sven Luther