GTK DFB frontend updated testcase

Hi everybody!

it's been a while since my last post on this ml: i'm actually pretty busy whiting docs for my thesis, but i'm also preparing a demo of the graphical debian-installer i'd to share with you. I've removed, for graphical reasons, the main-menu hack (and non latin fonts too for space reasons) and added a debian logo and it runs in a dfb environement (after cjw last fixes the frontend appears stable enough to complete installations even witk DFB backends).
You can grab the tgz archive at

https://debian.polito.it/downloads/d-i_dfb.tar.gz

to play with this frontend follow instructions that can be found at

http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2005/04/msg00892.html

if you use an etch netinst cd remember to:

- type install24 video=vesa:ywrap,mtrr vga=788 at boot prompt
- the archive name is now d-i_dfb.tar.gz
- export DEBIAN_FRONTEND=gtk instead of export DEBIAN_FRONTEND=Gtk

ciao

attilio