Update of the "tools" directory

It seems to me the tools [1] we make available, mostly for installations
from DOS, could use an update.

At least loadlin is an older version (1.6 while 1.6c has some important
improvements).
loadlin 1.6c is available in the archive [2] and from [3].

For loadlin, the contents of the deb probably should be repackaged into a
dos zip file. Does source need to be included or would a reference to the
debian package or the upstream source be sufficient?

Are there any other updates that should be made in the tools directory?

Who is "responsible" for that directory and can update it?

Cheers,
FJP

[1] http://ftp.debian.org/debian/tools/
[2] http://packages.debian.org/loadlin
[3] ftp://elserv.ffm.fgan.de/pub/linux/loadlin-1.6/