#322723 D-I: 'id route add' fails w/ "Network is unreachable"

With help from waldi I have done some additional tests for this issue
yesterday and today. Here are the main results:

- the problem is still there if Sarge's 'ip' is used instead of the
  busybox version
- the problem is still there if the new linux-image-2.6.12-1-386
  (2.6.12-5) kernel is used in the installer

- the problem is *gone* if the kernel is compiled with gcc-3.3 from
  linux-source-2.6.12 (2.6.12-5)

- the problem is also gone if 'route add default gw ...' is used instead
  of 'ip route add default via ...'; this could be used as a workaround

Cheers,
FJP