HELP NEEDED : per-flavour module udeb list ?

Hello,

I have uploaded 2.6.12 based .udebs to go with the 2.6.12 powerpc kernels
currently in sid. These will hit the archive tomorrow.

I have also adapted the trunk powerpc d-i build to take care of the above, and
abandon all the 2.4 stuff (except apus for now).

This also adds the powerpc64 flavour, which now is a true 64bit kernel, thanks
to the toolchain folk :)

My problem is that i have two powerpc64 only modules deealing with the
hypervisor console used on logically partitioned IBM boxes. These are needed
for console output, and i thus put them in a hypervisor-modules .udeb.

These exist only for the powerpc64 flavour, and i wondered if there is now a
neater way to handle this than just creating a netboot-powerpc64 and
cdrom-powerpc64 package list ? Or maybe i should create an empty
hypervisor-module for the other flavours ?

Oh, and BTW, the daily powerpc builds are currently disabled, until i get the
above going, so i hope to have them fixed either tomorrow, or by the WE.

Friendly,

Sven Luther