[D-I] l10n synchronization script back tp life

After being back from holidays, I went on messages explaining that the
d-i l10n synchronisation script went berzerk while I was away.

Thankfully, Frans was very reactive and stopped the bad process (which
was due to some missing error checking in the script, combined with
the renaming of partman to partman-base).

After a few checks, and adding some error checking code, I have
reactivated runs of l10n-sync.

Everything now seems to be OK with it.

>From next Thursday, I'll again leave for a few days, up to next
Monday. Hopefully, no other problem will show up.