Re: [D-I] [IMPORTANT] Debian Installer beta release planned: update translations!

On Friday 05 August 2005 14:33, Eddy Petrisor wrote:
> Are there any plans for a certain date for the beta?

No certain date. We would like to have the installer use the 2.6.12 kernel
so I think we are waiting for that.

> We (the romanian team) have updated most of our translations, but we
> want to review the translations, in order to have some unitary and
> improved translations. Should we submit the translations in BTS as
> they are right now?

Best thing probably is just to commit often so you will have the best
possible translation. To get into the Beta each package would still have
to be rebuild and uploaded to actually include updated translations.
The Beta is mostly to test technical issues though; as was said, there
will be no real effort to make sure all udebs are up to date for all
languages.