gtk libs: the recipe

Last night I compiled the directfb/gtk libs needed for the
gtk fe inside my sid chroot and the following sources:

***************************
*** dfb_2.7.2-0_sid.tgz ***
***************************

DirectFB - cvs snapshot 20050801
atk - cvs snapshot 20050801
cairodfb - cvs snapshot 20050801
gdk-directfb - cvs snapshot 20050801
glib 2.7.2
gtk+ 2.7.2
libic - cvs snapshot 20050608
libpixman - cvs snapshot 20050801
libpixregion - cvs snapshot 20050801
pango 1.9.0
slim - cvs snapshot 20050801

You can grab the precompiled binaries from the following address:
https://debian.polito.it/downloads/dfb_2.7.2-0_sid.tgz

During my tests, I bring into the filesystem also the following libs
(otherwise the installer refuses to start)

/usr/lib/libexpat.so.1
/usr/lib/libfontconfig.so.1
/usr/lib/libfreetype.so.6
/usr/lib/libz.so.1
/usr/lib/libXrender.so.1
/usr/lib/libX11.so.6
/usr/lib/libpng12.so.0
/usr/lib/pango/1.4.0/modules/pango-basic-x.so
/usr/lib/libXft.so.2

plus a bunch of config files (which can probably
be much smaller than this,)

/etc/gtk-2.0
/etc/fonts
/etc/pango
/usr/share/fonts

well, the recipe should contain these ingredients: anyone interested to
help cooking it?

Ciao

Davide