Re: gtk crash [status]

I've done some few test after commenting the few lines which deal with
progress_bar_menubox and cause a crash "debconf -o d-i /usr/bin/main-menu"
does not crash any longer and the graphical fe starts up.
I then tried to run directly debian-installer: the screen become grey, then blue
showing the drop-shaped cursor (like the other directfb applications do), then
the console shows a "segmentation fault" message and the graphical installer finally
is shown. Tonight I'll try to see what is the cause of the segfault.

If anyone knew how to correctly deal with progress_bar_menubox please let me know.

Ciao

Davide