Handling l10n-sync while I am away

This information is mostly targeted for Joey Hess, Frans Pop and
Dennis Stampfer. But I prefer putting it in public so that anyone can
act in case of problems.

(l10n-sync is the script which syncs D-I packages PO files with the
"master" files from packages/po)

As announced, I will be away from Aug 2nd up to Aug 16th, then again
from Aug 17th to Aug 22th.

During these holidays, I will leave the daily runs of l10n-sync on D-I
trunk and the weekly runs on the sarge branch.

They are launched by cron on people.debian.org, using my account.

In case the script becomes crazy, it can be stopped by changing
packages/po/run-l10n-sync and use "run=0" there.

In that case, manual runs of the script can still be used. The
recommended syntax is:

(assuming your local copy of d-i is in ~/debian-installer)

$HOME/debian-installer/scripts/l10n/l10n-sync --commit --force $HOME/debian-installer

This assumes that you are able to make commits on svn.debian.org
without authentication, ie you have put your local ~/.ssh/id_dsa.pub
in ~/.ssh/authorized_keys and are using either a ssh passphrase