Re: [D-I] Changes (again) to tzsetup

> Until this is sorted out, PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO UPDATE the timezones
> translations. I first need to check with Joey if this was absolutely
> intentional.

It was intentional.

So, now, you can start translating these time zones lists. There is
now only one string per country, with all time zones of this country.

Please pay attention to a fewq very important points:

-The msgstr MUST HAVE the same number of choices than the msgid

-DO NOT USE commas, except as separators between the
choices. "Escaped" commas ("\,") could work but this hasn't been
verified

-LIMIT EACH CHOICE to 65 characters

-USE THE COMMENT as reference. The English "translations" are here and
should be used as the *correct* reference

-PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK the translations. Mistakes will be easy to do,
especially on long lists such as the Russia timezones.

The D-I team apologizes to translators who already did the work on
files where each timezone was a string and who have to do the work
again. This is unfortunately part of the trial and error process when
a new package appears : we finally discovered that it was very
difficult to get translations use the format we wanted you to use.

We are aware that last week saw you do duplicate work with some lost
time. We will do our best to find better solutions next time. Don't
give up..:-)