Problem with sata raid controler on debain installation

Hi

I tried to install debian on Intel D925XECV2 mother bord with Intel
82801FR SATA raid controler  and 2 hard disks. I disabled The Raid
drive in the bios and I delete Raid 1 whith raid utilities.

The first time, I started with DebianInstaller CD on default mode, On
"partition disk" step, the background became red ant this error
message apears "No partitionable media were found".

The second time, I started with DebianInstaller CD on "linux26" mode,
On "Detect and mount cd-rom" step, The cd-rom drive wasn't detected. I
found in Debain Errata that the sata controler is blocking access the
cd drive.

The third time, I startet with DebianInstaller CD on "Expert26" mode,
On "Detect and mount cd-rom" step, I unselect sata driver (ata_piix).
Then, cd-rom drive was detected and installtion continued but On
"partition disk" step, the background became red ant this error
message appeared "No partitionable media were found".

If DebianInstaller doesn't include a driver for my INTEL 82801fr sata
raid controller, how can I include it.

Thanks for any help you can provide

Regards