who maintains mklibs?

Seeing ths's bug report on mklibs (#319620), which has a patch to fix
the current breakage in the mips daily builds, I wondered who maintains
the package. The maintainer is set to this list, but the alioth mklibs
project has only one member (waldi). There seems to be no subversion (or
arch or cvs) repository there, and the last uploads were made in 2004 by
jbailey and pb.

Aha! The repository is still in CVS on gluck.

I'm left a bit confused about who's responsible to fix this. I don't
think this list should be the maintainer if it's in a separate alioth
project, and the existing alioth project seems to need some more members
and a repository.

There are several other bugs, some with patches, which someone ought to
look at too.

(In the meantime, I've released a new version from the CVS repo on gluck..)

--
see shy jo