Suggestion for Debian Installer

Hello!
As I had a very little problem during Sarge installation,I just would like to give a suggestion about Debian Installer. When you get to software selection, I think it should be specified to use the spacebar to select the needed configuration, so that an asterisk appears to flag it. As a matter of fact, I didn't understand this on my first install, thinking I just had to move the cursor to select the configuration of packets I wanted; so at the end of the install I had no dm and no x-window -system. As I have noticed on newsgroups this thing has happened to others too, I think it could be useful to add something like: "use spacebar to select!"
Thank you for your great work!
Greetings from Turin - Italy
Luca Daghino