Intent to upload discover1 and discover1-data to unstable

Hello folks,

I intent to upload discover1 and discover1-data to unstable and want
to know if nobody has pending commits to be include there before it.

I'll probably upload it at 22:00 of today (07/11/2005) if nobody
claims against it. Bellow I include both changelog for brief
reference:

discover1-data (1.2005.07.10) UNRELEASED; urgency=low

  * Joshua Kwan
    - Fix SB1000 installs, 1077:2100 and 1077:2200 are 'qlogicfc' instead
      of 'qlogicisp'. closes: #315573
    - Fix Dell installs, 8086:1960 is megaraid2/megaraid. closes: #288049
    - Map 1de1:0391 -> dc395x. closes: #311306
    - Now that we've released Sarge, map mv6434_eth to mv643xx_eth for 2.6.
      closes: #283679
  * Otavio Salvador
    - Move data files to /lib/discover so it can be found before we have
      all partitions mounted.
  * Petter Reinholdtsen
    - Updated pci.lst using hw-db-merge.pl to include the latest IDs
      and names from <URL:http://pciids.sourceforge.net/pci.ids.gz>.

 -- Joshua Kwan <joshk@triplehelix.org>  Sun, 10 Jul 2005 19:28:44 +0300

discover1 (1.7.10) UNRELEASED; urgency=low

  [ Petter Reinholdtsen ]
  * Convert init.d script to use Linux Software Base functions when
    present.  Add suggest on lsb-base.  Based on patches from Nathaniel
    McCallum and Ubuntu.

  [ Otavio Salvador ]
  * Change the library place from /usr/lib to /lib due the need of access
    it before all partitions mounted. (Closes: #316808, #317381)
  * Change database location to /lib/discover so it will be available
    before all partitions mounted.
  * Fix some warnings about signedness while compiling with gcc-4.0.
  * Improve the code of handle card lists to use a function instead of
    repeat the code every time. This need more work since it can be a lot
    improved and simplified but already is a start ;-)
  * Implement the possibility to have more then one hardware database
    file. This will make discover backward compatible. It also adds
    /etc/discover/ to the database search path to allow the admin or a CDD
    to add specific hardware entries and override the database without
    needing to change the discover1-data package.
  * Fix the code of debugging of pcmcia detection since it segfault when
    you called it from a machine without support for it.
  * Include i8xx-tco to skip list since it was renamed from i810-tco and
    that was also skiped. (Closes: #311220)

 -- Otavio Salvador <otavio@debian.org>  Thu,  7 Jul 2005 15:31:12 +0300

Thanks a lot!

--