Re: gtk-frontend

Carlos Parra Camargo wrote:
>   I've been reading around gtk-frontend. Attilio has done a great job.
>
>   All the doc i've founded about the gtk frontend is in this list,
> debian-boot. It could be great if anyone could add the status at
> debian-installer/gtk-frontend [0].
>
>   Is there any other resource about the working around this?
>
> [0] http://www.nl.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/gtk-frontend

As a status page for something under development, that doesn't really
belong in the Debian website, but more on the Wiki.

Since there's already a page for that, at
http://wiki.debian.net/?DebianInstallerGUI, why don't you (or someone
else who knows about the frontend) edit that page and bring it
up-to-date. I've added all the info I know myself to the page.

--
see shy jo