preseed_1.03_i386.changes is NEW
(new) env-preseed_1.03_all.udeb extra debian-installer
debconf preseeding via environment variables
Changes: preseed (1.03) unstable; urgency=low
* Colin Watson
- Add preseed/interactive question, allowing you to preseed default
answers to questions but still have them asked. Needs di-utils 1.09.
* Joey Hess
- Move debconf-set-selections to preseed-common, remove dep on di-utils.
Only preseed seems to use it, so might as well concentrate preseeding
- Add a new env-preseed udeb, gather the bits from rootskel and
di-utils that were used for (boot-time) environment overriding of
debconf values (env2debconf and the init script that runs it), and
move them into this new udeb.
- Log variables preseeded from the environment in the preseed log file,
but leave them commented out, since environment preseeding is typically
used for one-off overridding, and we don't want preseeded
debconf/priority or the like to affect the installed system. Probably.
* Updated translations:
- Arabic (ar.po) by Ossama M. Khayat
- Bulgarian (bg.po) by Ognyan Kulev
- Greek, Modern (1453-) (el.po) by Greek Translation Team
- Spanish (es.po) by Javier FernÃ¡ndez-Sanguino PeÃ±a
- Basque (eu.po) by Piarres Beobide
- Gallegan (gl.po) by Jacobo Tarrio
- Hebrew (he.po) by Lior Kaplan
- Portuguese (pt.po) by Miguel Figueiredo
- Portuguese (Brazil) (pt_BR.po) by AndrÃ© LuÃs Lopes
- Romanian (ro.po) by Eddy PetriÅ?or
- Ukrainian (uk.po) by Eugeniy Meshcheryakov
- Simplified Chinese (zh_CN.po) by Carlos Z.F. Liu
Announcing to email@example.com
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.