Help on building custom iso images
i'm trying to build custom sarge iso images to test the graphical
installer, this is how i proceed (as root user)
- cd ~
- download sarge-i366-netinst.iso
- mkdir /mnt/iso
- mkdir /root/d-i_hacked_iso
- mount -o loop /root/sarge-i386-netinst.iso /mnt/iso
- cp -ra /mnt/iso/* /root/d-i_hacked_iso/
- mkisofs -o sarge-i386-netinst.iso -r -b isolinux/isolinux.bin -c
isolinux/boot.cat -no-emul-boot -boot-load-size 4 -boot-info-table
The iso image is then created successfully, it can be booted both from
qemu or real system, but the valid_cdrom() function in cdrom checker
fails since the cdrom is not automatically mounted in /cdrom.
If i mount the netins cdrom by hand in /cdrom then everyhing goes fine:
could someone please tell me why i cannot get correctly working iso images?