Unidentified subject!

Hello we have similar problem.
Could yuo please post the location from where you downloaded the aboot that works?
We cannot find it from alphalinux.org mirrors.
Thanks a lot.

Valerio Daelli

I have a couple of Compaq ES-45's (Titan/Privateer) and the version of aboot the >debian-installer* uses won't work with them. I made a custom boot disk using a more >current version of aboot and that booted fine. Are there any plans to use a newer >version of aboot in the debian-installer for the alpha platform? If so, I would gladly test it.

* I used the debian-testing-alpha-netinst.iso built on 05/31/2005