Infinite loop displaying 'Unknown localized field' messages when using preseed

I'm working on an automated Debian installation iso using debian-cd package.
The iso was built successfully. In the /isolinux/isolinux.cfg file, there are lines like this:

DEFAULT /install/vmlinuz
APPEND preseed/file=/cdrom/.disk/preseed languagechooser/language-name=Chinese (Simplified) countrychooser/shortlist=CN console-keymaps-at/keymap=us initrd=/install/initrd.gz ramdisk_size=10240 root=/dev/rd/0 devfs=mount,dall rw --

But it gave you Infinite loop 'Unknown localized field' messages after booting.
I changed the languagechooser/language-name=Chinese (Simplified) to languagechooser/language-name=English , and it works fine.

Well, how can I deal with the value with a BLANK character?
I tried both 'Chinese (Simplified)' and "Chinese (Simplified)", but either is wrong.

Could you please help me?
Thanks a lot.

Hiweed Leng