Re: I want to help in translation

Hello,

On Saturday 28 May 2005 19:13, you wrote:
> If I am not mistaken, installation manual does not translate into
> russian. You asked to help in translation from English. I want to try.

I think you may be confusing the installation manual and the release
notes.
The installation manual is already fully translated [1]. The release notes
have now also been translated (although not yet committed).

However, I am sure help will be very much welcomed by the Russian
translation team. I suggest you send a mail to the mailing list where
Russian translation work is coordinated [2] and introduce yourself there.

Cheers,
Frans Pop

[1] http://www.debian.org/releases/testing/i386/index.html.ru
[2] debian-l10n-russian@lists.debian.org