Re: GTK fe: disabling next/back button during progressbar activity + dummy mainmenu

Hi all

About the sensitivness of the back/fw buttons: they just can be made unsensitive at the end of gtk_go(), the next gtk_go() calls will provide to make them sensitive as needed. I've also implemented a mechanism to display a mainmenu with unsensitive buttons ( a "dummy" mainmenu ) when progressbar is active, this because it's not nice to the user leaving a blank area on the screen everytime a gtk_progressbar_*() is called.

Attilio

Attilio Fiandrotti wrote:
Hi

I've noticed that the next/back buttons are always sensitive during progressbar activity, so i think we should

-make them unsensitive when created in gtk_initialize
-make them unsensitive the bk/fw buttons at every call of gtk_progress_*
-let gtk_go() to set them (un)sesitive as needed, as it does right now.

what do you think?

attilio