Re: Localisation Options

Quoting James Davis (jamesd@jml.net):
> Perhaps a silly question, but in which file can I find a list of
> suitable options for the following kernel parameters so that they get
> skipped at the start of the installer.
>
> languagechooser/language-name
> countrychooser/shortlist
> console-keymaps-at/keymap

I'm afraid this is not documented outside the source code.

This seems to be something which should be documented somewhere,
indeed.

languagechooser/language-name values are the language names in English
(as of ISO-639)

countrychooser-/shortlist values are the country ISO-3166 2 letter
codes (US, GB, FR, DE....)

console-keymap-at values are the keymap file names : fr-latin0,
de-latin1, etc.