[D-I] Time to catchup outdated translations

Debian installer (D-I) translators, your attention please....

In one month development, the D-I developers beautifully managed to
break several strings in D-I "level 1" translations..:-)

This was of course expected and will certainly continue. This is
normal development activity..:-)

However, I advise those of you translators who haven't made any update
yet to their files to do it now, if you can.

If you don't do it, the D-I daily build images will slowly use more
and more English templates in place of your localized
templates...which of course will make the catchup harder when it will
be time to complete things again.

Below are the current statistics as of today. All languages currently
at 96% haven't had any update since May 1st, the day development
started again. I prefer seeing some activity because this doesn't make
me worry whether the translator has "disappeared" or not.

Please consider at least saying here : OK, I/we am/are fine and all
this will be catchup on time.

There is currently no release schedule yet for "post-sarge" D-I so no
hurry...just a concern for the D-I i18n coordinators.

Rankings for level 1 packages.
Sun May 22 07:15:16 UTC 2005

 1 100%  cs
   100%  fr