debian-testing-amd65-businesscard.iso 2005-05-16 works

I burned the nighty business card of
debian-testing-amd64-businesscard.iso from 2005-05-16 and I got a
successful install on a duel AMD Opteron.  The only problem I had was,
of the 4 or 5 mirrors I tried, amd64 was not present.  Unlike the
business card for i386 installs, it never asked me if I wanted a
custom location for a mirror, perhaps there is a way to get it but I
didn't find it.

I ended up editing the /etc/hosts and /etc/nsswitch.conf and forced it
to think ftp.us.debian.org IP number was that of amd64.debian.net and
the install went swell.  Please inform me if this is not a trusted
site.

	Sven