Re: preseed directives

Holger Levsen wrote on 04/05/2005 14:20:

> Frans suggested looking for -> (Documentation - Sarge Installation Manual)
> http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/
>
> If you go there, you'll find:
>
> http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/en.i386/ch04s07.html - 4.7. Automatic
> Installation

Which also doesn't really give a list of possible preseed-Directives
including their meaning.

Anyway:
I know how I can make d-i look for a preseed file at a given URL, but
what if I enclose it on the CD? How do I specify the preseed file in
that case?

I need to specify it using preseed/file=<location>, but is the
CDROM-root mounted as / or at some other location? I didn't manage to
build my customized CD yet, so this might be rather obvious, actually.

cu,
sven