netboot with preseed still stops

Hi All,

	doing debian-installer netboot from http://people.debian.org/
~joeyh/d-i/sarge/images/2005-04-25/netboot/netboot.tar.gz with
dhcp/pxe/tftp and a short preseed file inserted in the initrd.gz and
a long one with preseed/url=... All works well except that the
installation process stops twice, once at "Choose language" and once
at "Partition disks" with the message "partman/confirm, dummy template
for preseeding unavailable questions" (I started with a partionless
empty disk). When I confirm both choices with a single enter, the
process continues to a full intended install.

	Anybody got a clue where I should be looking?

Sincerely,

Jan.

kernel command line :

default linux

label linux
        kernel debian-installer/i386/2.6/linux
        append DEBCONF_PRIORITY=critical initrd=debian-installer/i386/2.6/initrd-corp.gz ramdisk_size=32768 root=/dev/rd/0 rw preseed/url=http://ourlocalmirror.net/preseeds/mytestbox.txt --

timeout 1

/lib/debian-installer-startup/S31-custom-config :

### Start S31-custom-config
# Set other default installer settings...
debconf-set debian-installer/framebuffer "false"
debconf-set languagechooser/language-name "English"
debconf-set countrychooser/shortlist "US"
debconf-set console-keymaps-at/keymap "us"
debconf-set hw-detect/start_pcmcia "false"
debconf-set netcfg/use_dhcp "true"
debconf-set netcfg/get_hostname "mytestbox"
debconf-set base-config/get-hostname "mytestbox"
debconf-set netcfg/get_domain "our.domain.net"
debconf-set mirror/protocol "http"
debconf-set mirror/http/hostname "ourlocalmirror.net"
debconf-set mirror/http/directory "/debian/"
# debconf-set mirror/http/proxy ""
debconf-set mirror/suite "testing"
### End S31-custom-config