Re: dselect upgrade requires re-configuration of pc105 keyboard

In addition, also despite my locale all being en_GB.UTF-8, and my existing
XF96Config-4 having XkbLayout as "gb" layout, the X config agent still
thinks it should default to "us"

After install it had not actuially changed my /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 file at all. It even still has the duplicate mouse entry, despite me only having a PS/2 port mouse connected:

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "mouse0"
        Driver          "mouse"
        Option          "CorePointer"
        Option          "Device"                "/dev/psaux"
        Option          "Protocol"              "ImPS/2"
        Option          "Emulate3Buttons"       "true"
EndSection
Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Generic Mouse"
        Driver          "mouse"
        Option          "SendCoreEvents"        "true"
        Option          "Device"                "/dev/input/mice"
        Option          "Protocol"              "ImPS/2"
        Option          "Emulate3Buttons"       "true"
EndSection

I am not on this list, so please ensure you include my email address in any reply.

Kind regards
JG