Re: proposal: reopen unstable to development, may 1st

On Fri, Apr 15, 2005 at 06:41:54AM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> >      b) upload it to t-p-u and manually make the N manual builds needed
> >         for the arches that don't yet build t-p-u

> Which arches are currently not ready to t-p-u?

> This seems important to know, just to check whether we will be able to
> do all needed manual builds in that case.

The most straightforward way to answer that question would be for someone to
do an arch:any upload to t-p-u and see where it gets built and where it
doesn't; there's certainly the possibility that architectures which we
*think* have working t-p-u queues right now really don't, but no one knows
because they're not being exercised.

--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer