Re: cdebconf X_SETBACKTITLE command

On Mon, Apr 11, 2005 at 03:55:48PM -0400, Joey Hess wrote:
> Colin Watson wrote:
> > I've checked in this change as r26668. Do you want a patch to debconf to
> > implement the same command, to reduce divergence?
>
> That would be great.

I tried attaching it here, but apparently murphy has become ultra-picky
and is now rejecting attached patches. Blah. I've made it bug #304332
instead.

I wonder if it might also be worth implementing INFO with no arguments,
to clear the info and go back to blank (in the case of cdebconf) or
gettext("Debian Configuration") (in the case of debconf)?