Where were you today?

Hello,

Get $$ Thousands $$ from eBay!

storeelite.info

Regards,
Allan Golux

No more : storeelite.info/r

Have you missed reading recently?. We've tried to include features in the program for students with many disabilities. I needed Spanish in my classroom, so Spanish was added. I wanted something to engage students who are not interested in language, thus musical interludes and movement were incorporated. I wanted to be able to change the prompts (music,movements, etc.) on-the-fly. We wanted to provide for those requiring augmentative communication device and so the Mayer-Johnson symbols are included and can morph from the photographs. I wanted a cause-and-effect program for my students who didn't understand the automatic scan. The Switch-On-Picts activity was developed. We realized more types of scans would be advantageous. Three types of scanning routines have been added. I wanted 2 and 3 piece puzzles. Here they are. One of my parents wanted Dr. Seuss types of stories with real pictures. We wrote some 'ditties' and here's StoryTime..
green apple black mango red pair cyan grapefruit orange watermellon black watermellon
The science teachers practiced fighting.. John was enjoying sleeping near the tree..