Successful RC3 Installation on Compaq DL590/64

I am pleased to announce a successful installation of RC3 on a Compaq
DL590/64 server.  This machine has two Itanium-1 CPUs.

I installed the linux26 (not expert) option and chose multi-user
workstation.  I let it erase and auto-partition the drive.

The only thing that didn't work was the boot in EFI.  I had to go into
the EFI shell and do it by hand.  I'm not sure if that is something the
Debian installer was supposed to handle or not though.

Anyway, thanks and congrats on some nice work. :-)
--
Zan Lynx <zlynx@acm.org>