Re: can't partition disk?

Jiann-Ming Su schrieb:
On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 01:14:25 +0100, Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com> wrote:

Is this on O2?  It worked for me last night.
--

Yep.  I just went through it again.  I wonder if the install gets
confused if it thinks there's already a previous installation?

I've seen exactly that behavier with RC3 netboot.img on a
SUN Blade 100.

So it looks like that's not only a bug on SPARC64/SUN4U.

Do you have any logs to open up a bug?

 I've
noticed with the debian installer that "hidden" options show up
depending on which selections you make.  For example, one of my
installs today allowed me to manually run fdisk, and I'm not quite
sure how to repeat it.  In another, I got to choose which kernel was
installed.

BTW, "bootp():" without arguments works.
| No boot loader installed | | No boot loader has been installed, either because you chose not to or | | because your specific architecture doesn't support a boot loader yet. | | | | You will need to boot manually with the /vmlinux kernel on partition | | /dev/sda1 and root=/dev/sda1 passed as kernel argument. | | | | <Continue> | | |

greets Uwe
--
Jetzt will man das Internet nicht einfach ein paar Leuten wie der IETF
überlassen, die wissen, was sie tun. Es ist zu wichtig geworden. - Scott Bradner