status on rescue support for instalation floppies

Hello,

Can anyone summarize the status of building rescue support in the Sarge floppy installation (like Woody)? I don't see why it should not be included in the installer boot floppy (called rescue-floppy back in Woody). I know of the possible kernel differences that can arise but it is called a _rescue_ disk, not a 'boot to my system nicely' disk. I now still rely on the Woody disk and it works. Perhaps it is better to file a bug on this, add all sorts of comments on why should/n't there be rescue support on the Sarge boot disk and then mark the bug 'won't fix' (or fix it :-P).

Regards,
Jouke