Add apt-watch to the Desktop tasks?

(Please CC: me as I'm not subscribed)

I think that stable user should have a "security updates available" button
in their default desktop environment (just like Red Hat does with the
rhn-applet). Currently we have apt-watch which, even if it has some bugs
that need to be tended to, provides exactly that functionality.

Shouldn't this package be added to the Desktop tasks in tasksel? I was
considering filing a wishlist bug but thought about getting some feedback
first...

Regards

Javier

PS: I've seen no comments on #301273, doesn't anybody else think this is
worth fixing before the release?