Re: Please allow devmapper into testing

On Tue, Mar 22, 2005 at 10:46:36AM +0100, Bastian Blank wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 21, 2005 at 11:33:18PM -0800, Steve Langasek wrote:
> > What RC bug does the lvm2 update fix?  I don't see any closed RC bugs in the
> > BTS.

> #297010, it was reassigned to libc6-dev for the real fix.

Hrm.  It would have been more useful if this bug had been left in place on
lvm2, since 298488 had already been cloned and assigned to libc6-dev. :/
Ok, this has now also been approved.

James, the following udebs now need to be synced with the corresponding
debs/sources in testing, which have been pushed in to fix RC bugs:

  dash-udeb
  libdevmapper1.01-udeb
  dmsetup-udeb
  lvm2-udeb

None of these are used in the d-i initrds, so none of them will break d-i
RC3.

Thanks,
--
Steve Langasek