fix of kernel-source-2.6.8

Hello,

the current 2.6.8 kernel got some drivers removed, because they contain
firmware hexdumps [1][2][3].

Since only a few ramdom drivers where removed, and not all drivers
containing firmware hexdumps, this practice is discriminatory against
users who want to install and run debian on concerned hardware, among it
acenic and tg3 network cards, and qlogic fibrechannel controllers.

The kernel team is preparing a soulution for etch, in form of a
kernel-source-nonfree package containing all the components we cannot
diustribute in main according to GR 2004-003 anymore, but this solution
is not for sarge.

Therefore, the pruned drivers should be readded to kernel-source-2.6.8
and kernel-wedge should be fixed to create udebs containing those
drivers, allowing the final D-I release to install on currently
discriminated hardware.

Kind regards
Frederik Schueler

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/239952