Re: broken rc2 netboot -> when is rc3?

--- Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
> http://people.debian.org/~joeyh/d-i/images/daily/netboot/
> Joey, indeed we probably need to be clearer, especially in this
> testing time, about what should be tested. I must admit that I'm lost
> myself..:-). So I hope I gave the correct answer above.

I tried those and they seemed to want to connect to unstable... If I
mount the initrd, there is a preseed.cfg with the following content:

# Preseed file to make d-i download udebs from unstable, useful for
# builds and development builds.
d-i mirror/udeb/suite string unstable

So I'm guessing I absolutely need unstable, uh?  I'll try to make some
space to mirror unstable on top of our testing.  I was just wondering
if the fix to testing was coming in matter of hours, days or weeks...

Do You Yahoo!?