rc3 status update

We're currently running 5 to 8 days behind schedule for some items.
After dinstall today we should be ready to begin building the
debian-installer packages. I'm tracking status of release blockers and
other important issues in the wiki:
http://wiki.debian.net/?DebianInstallerRC3Prep

Here's an updated timeline. Note that the merging of updates to the
sarge branch in svn is put on March 8th only because I won't be doing it
before then, but if someone else wants to work on doing that before,
that would be great.

1 Mar   arrive at final go/no-go list for which udebs will be updated in rc3
2 Mar   rc3 udebs synced to testing (some rc2 images may break)
3 Mar   debs that were waiting on rc3 reach testing
        (parted, debootstrap)
        finish all needed changes to debian-installer package
        (manual, build system)
4 Mar	most udeb sources updated
5 Mar   base-installer uploaded, waiting on all builds  <--(you are here)
        final (initrd) debs reach testing by dinstall
        begin debian-installer package test build
8 Mar   merge updates to sarge branch of svn repository, where necessary
	powerpc 2.4 kernel deb is in testing
10 Mar  debian-installer test build finishes (approximate)
        test period
14 Mar  final deadline for emergency udeb changes for rc3 (optional)
        begin final debian-installer package build (optional)
18 Mar  final debian-installer package build complete (optional)
19 Mar  final netinst and businesscard CD builds
        begin full CD builds
20 Mar  final testing
22 Mar  web site updates
23 Mar  rc3 release